These chicken sausage rolls are delicious and flaky and great for a quick easy lunch or dinner!
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 onion diced fine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 sheets puff pastry
- Egg wash to brush optional
- Preheat own to 200C
- Add the chicken mince, honey, onion, breadcrumbs and honey to a Themomix or mix master and mix until a sausage meat consistency.
- Thaw out pastry sheets and cut horizontally across the pasty so there are 2 pieces from each sheet
- Spoon mixture along the pastry and fold over sealing the edges.
- Score across the top of the sausage rolls into 5 equal pieces.
- Line a tray with baking paper and pop rolls on, brush with egg wash
- Cook in oven for approx 20- 25 mins until golden in colour.
Makes approx 40 small sausage rolls.