Pizza is often a go to take out option, but it’s actually really quick and easy to make at home. This prosciutto and rocket pizza is perfect for a quick midweek dinner, plus it doesn’t use too much cheese so is a great low fat alternative to greasy take out.
We baked this pizza in a flat baking tray (like you’d use for slices) but you could also roll it out and make a traditional round base. If you’re using a baking tray, line it with baking paper first to make it easier to remove.
To make this in a flash we used a no rise pizza dough, you could also use a traditional pizza dough.
Prosciutto and Rocket Pizza Recipe
For pizza dough (no rise)
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm (not hot!) water
- 3 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs pizza seasoning mix
- 1 tsb crushed garlic
- 4 rashers prosciutto, ripped roughly
- 2 tbs olive oil.
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- Follow these instructions to make no rise pizza dough.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- In a small bowl combine the tomato paste, garlic and pizza seasoning mix.
- Top the pizza with a the mix, making sure to spread almost to the edge.
- Topping with ripped proscuitto and 2/3 of the parmesan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 8-10 minutes until browned and crispy.
- Remove and top with rocket and remaining cheese.
Delicious, healthy prosciutto and rocket pizza ready in under 20 minutes! Who would’t love “take out” like that?