Mini Duck Pies
- 2 x small ready cooked duck legs (I buy the Luv a Duck range from any supermarket & usually 2 x legs are in the packet)
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 x bunch spring onions – chopped
- 5 x sheets shortcrust pastry
- 5 x tablespoons plain flour
- 5 x tablespoons milk
- Sesame seeds to sprinkle on top
Mango dipping sauce:
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen diced mangoes
- 1 x lime, juiced & zest
- ¼ cup shredded coriander
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- In a small saucepan warm milk & add flour stirring to make a white sauce.
- Shred the duck breasts and combine with spring onions, white sauce and hoisin sauce
- Grease your 24 x hole muffin tins. Cut out pastry to line the bottom of each muffin tin.
- Spoon in some duck mixture almost to top. Cut out pastry lids to fit. Brush with egg wash, sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Bake at 200C for about 10 minutes.
- To make to mango dipping sauce, mix all ingredients together, zest in lime & juice.