Fresh and Fruity! Try These Easy Flavoured Water Recipes
I thought this idea was super cute looking when friends come over & of course it tasted so refreshing especially on a hot day. The kids loved it to & it was easier for them to drink more water this way.
Items needed: water jugs, bottles or carafes
Delicious and Easy Flavoured Water Combinations:
- Pineapple & Orange (seen in picture)
- Strawberries (seen in picture)
- Mint, Cucumber & Lime
- Watermelon & Mint
- Cucumber & Rosemary
- Raspberries & Basil
- Ginger & Lemon
- Blackberries & Thyme
- Blueberries & Lemon
- Mango & Pineapple
- Choose which ingredients you would like to make —or come up with your own combination—and gather all of the ingredients.
- Place the diced fruit, herbs, in the bottom of one of the bottles or jug,
- Fill the bottle with water and give it a taste. (You can also fill the jar with soda or mineral water for extra fizz.)
- Enjoy as-is or refrigerate overnight for maximum flavor.