These are my Father in laws favourite treat to eat, you get the crunch of the Maltesers and the gooiness from the Tim Tams, warning though once you have one you will keep going back for more!
- 1 Packet of chocolate Tim Tams
- 2 Cups Maltesers
- 1/2 Tin Condensed milk
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- Place Tim Tams and Maltesers into a food processor and blitz until a fine crumb.
- Add Condensed milk and combine well.
- Roll into approx 1 1/2 inch balls and coat in coconut.
- Pop in the fridge to set for a few hours and enjoy!
- You can also crumb them in Malteser crumbs instead of coconut yum!