Ok this may not look like the most appetising dish but let me tell you it is so delicious and simple to make that it will become a family favourite once you have tried it once. I don’t slice the potato like a traditional potato bake, in this one we great them, it gives a denser texture and can be sliced easily.
- 6 Large potatoes peeled and grated
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and grated
- 300 mills of cream
- 1 onion sliced into rings
- 2 cups of cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetta
- pinch pepper
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a bowel mix the cream, Vegetta and salt and pepper together
- Add the sweet potato, potato and onion rings to the cream and coat well.
- Pop into an approx 25cm tray and top with cheese
- cook for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden.
- Slice and enjoy!
Serves 8 as a side