If you are looking for the ultimate fluffy pancake recipe you have come to the right place. This pancake recipe is light and fluffy with just the right balance of sweetness. You can even make the mix ahead of time and store in the fridge for a few days.
Serve your pancakes with fruit or a dash of lemon and sugar. Delicious! The kids will love them too, I mean who doesn’t love a tasty fluffy pancake to start the day?
The Ultimate Fluffy Pancake Recipe
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Heat a non stick pan to medium high
- Combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together well
- Add flour and sugar and whisk until lump free
- Once pan is thoroughly heated, add several spoonfuls to the pan
- Cook on one side until bubbles cover the pancake then flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes on the other side.
- Serve with desired toppings